Skip to main content

Goodbye, my dear room...

It's tomorrow! The day when I really have to say "Goodbye, my dear room."

I've been stayed for almost a year already. It's like an idiot when I acted such a fool in front of the camera. Without a single help from others to take the picture of me. No Need! I just want to spend my last minutes here, in my own room. The walls, the mirror, the cupboard, the desk, the black rotating chair, the desk lamp, the bed, the wastafel, the big window with cars and kapsalon outside, the blue reading chair, the shelf, and the grey cabinet....they have been the silent witnesses of my wavy mood.


The next chapter to go is moving to Heerlen, the very southern part of Holland and a stone throw area to Germany, after getting certainty from department about the whole things.

There is....indeed...time to say welcome and time to say good bye, even I have heard once that nothing's good in saying 'bye'. But that's life! Everybody has to finish his own part in his/her own book that s/he writes. So...goodbye, my dear room..just like last year when one of my buddy said the same to the room in front of mine. I can feel it now. And it's bad! :(

(8 hours before giving the key to the caretaker. and still....enjoying the last night in almost empty room of mine. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends of Mine

They are special, They are friends of mine, Who coloring my life canvas with thousand rainbows, even in the winter... when the snowstorm said hello out side the window, and the Holland's skies were gray, it's my friends who make the snow turns to sunlight, and bring blue to my sky. *( Hanya berselang beberapa jam dari Mario Teguh. Melintas bayangan kebersamaan dari Manggarai-Bandung, Manggarai-Depok, Soekarno-Hatta-Schiphol, Amsterdam-Zurich, Eindhoven-Paris, Nijmegen-Achen,etc...! With love and laugh, for sure...... )

Sampai Jumpa, Angga

Sabtu pagi, 24 Mei 2020, pukul 07.22 ia masih melakukan panggilan video ke ponselku, namun tak terangkat. Kami bertemu dalam panggilan video selanjutnya melalui ponsel ibuku sekitar pukul 09.00 di rumah Jatra, rumah yang melengkapi puzzle masa kecilnya, rumah tempat ia pulang tiga tahun lalu. Ada yang berbeda pada wajahnya di lebaran pertama itu. Lebih tirus dan pasi. Kulihat kilauan buliran keringat di keningnya. Rambutnya basah. Jelas ia sedang tidak begitu sehat. Pun begitu, setiap kata, senyum, dan deraian tawanya tetap menyegarkan. Kami saling memohon maaf. Ia berbicara sambil merangkul maminya.  "Uni, maafkan Angga lahir batin ya, Ni. Insyaallah kita nanti ketemu di Jambi,"ucapnya sembari melambaikan tangan gempalnya.  "Iya. Uni tunggu, ya." "Insyaallah, Ni,"pungkasnya sebelum ia menepi dan membiarkan maminya berbicara. Sapa, maaf, dan tawa mengalir ke satu-persatu pasukan Pakis 74.  "Uni, bisakan kami nginap di ru

The Women with Beatific Smiles

My world was filled with thousand of rainbows' colors when I saw those beatific smiles that night. I learn much from these women.